Join us Friday, February 15,
Guests joining our M3F block party can enjoy free entertainment, food trucks
MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
Benny Uyetake will be performing on the main stage 6-7:15 PM
Arlie-Avery Asiu will be performing on the main stage 7:15-8:45 PM
● Maui’s well-known and beloved Relic will be performing in the Maui Hands lot, across from Casanova Restaurant.
● Isle of Maui Pipe Band with Special World Champion Guest Pipers will be performing at the top of Baldwin Avenue from 6-6:45pm
● Makawao Third Friday favorite Get Up and
● Melissa Buck of Rainbow Art and her one-of-a-kind creative face painting
● Christalyne’s Balloon Twistin’ will delight the keiki with her balloon twistin’ skills!
CONTINUING DOWN BALDWIN AVE
· The wonderful Maui Classic Cruisers Club will be showing off their hot rods, muscle cars, and vintage machines at the top of Baldwin Avenue to the bottom by Brewer Road. Guests can talk story with some of Maui’s coolest car owners, aunties, uncles and Makawao historians. Such a treasure for all!
· Come & visit our M3F Info tent — a place where friendly volunteers will answer questions, you can view our vendor map and purchase awesome Makawao Town t-shirts and totes.
EXCITING NEW ACTIVITIES AT THE M3F PARTY!
· “Kui A Lei Workshop at Haku Maui” February there will be a Kui A Lei Workshop, launching our new Lei Workshop where we string a lei, Haku Maui style! This opportunity will be open to the first 40 guests. Rain or Shine! First come, first serve while supplies last.
· Mixed media artist Deybra Fair will continue to show her “Tiny Boxes” exhibit at the
M3F FOOD COURT & RESTAURANTS:
Guests may join us for dinner at one of our many award-winning Makawao Restaurants or enjoy our pop-up food court along Baldwin Avenue. Lots of new vendors are joining our regular M3Fs adding a variety of great eats and treats.
MAHALO TO OUR DONORS AND SPONSORS :
A big Mahalo to the Office of Economic Development, County of Maui, Maui Visitors Bureau and HMSA. Makawao Merchants Association is grateful for the Makawao Merchants who continue to support our M3F community event. If you are interested in giving back to your community and participating in an exciting monthly event, please visit www.makawaomerchants.org to discover sponsorship opportunities and to donate.
MAHALO TO OUR “RAISE A TENT CAMPAIGN” SPONSORS
Janet, Peter & Shawn Naramore of Antique Boutique; John Eckhart of Maui Master Jewelers; HMSA; Georgianna Tamayose of Island Sotheby’s; Giovanni Cappelli of Casanova Restaurant; Sunny Jordan; Scott Pendergast; and Jennie Spencer of Collections Maui.