Baldwin Avenue is closed from the top of Makawao Avenue down to Brewer Street beginning 5:15 pm. Guests joining our M3F block party can enjoy free entertainment, food trucks and booths, arts and crafts, the Keiki Zone with magic, interactive activities, arts and crafts, and plenty of great local shopping and restaurants. This is a rain or
Pat Simmons Jr. Band main stage 6-8:45 PM
We are excited to welcome Maui’s own Pat Simmons Jr. Band debut on our M3F main stage, featuring Sam & Adam Frey on bass & drums. This electric trio bring Pat’s songs alive with an energetic Hawai’ian country style that truly makes the Pat Simmons Jr. Band entertaining and unique.
Marvel at the amazing Travis French, “Maui and His Gift of Fire” street fire performance, in front of the mainstage, at band break 7:15-7:30.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT, MAGIC & KEIKI ZONE
• Not just for the Keiki – World class magician Timothy Wenk puts the WOW in Makawao. Prepare to be dazzled, frazzled and mind-boggled.
● Maui’s well-known and beloved Josh will be performing in the Maui Hands lot, across from Casanova Restaurant.
● Maui Fridays favorite Get Up and Dance, a Maui line dance group will have you dancing like nobody’s watching!
• Melissa Buck of Rainbow Art and her one-of-a-kind creative face painting.
• The popular Maui Spider Jump! Hop on for an exhilarating, and unique experience!
• Shelly Tiss of Maui Da lux Face painting gives her unique creations.
• The ever-delightful Bryan Debris on the Sherri Reeve lanai.
EXCITING NEW ACTIVITIES ON THE BLOCK
• “Haku Lei and Pua Hair Piece Making at Haku Maui” Come celebrate Haku Maui’s 1st Year Anniversary in Makawao Town and 2nd year in business with Haku Lei and Pua Hair Piece making at their location in Makawao Town. They’ll be offering a free open studio workshop for this month’s Makawao Third Friday town party January 18th. This event is free to the public starting at
• Mixed media artist Deybra Fair hosts her first annual “Tiny Boxes” exhibit.
Artists from Hawaii and the mainland are participating, a pop up “Off the Beaten Path” (the former Anuhea Flowers) — off the beaten path behind Makawao History Museum. Opening Reception 6-9, January 18, 2019, in collaboration with Makawao 3rd Friday.
MAIN STAGE (located next to
● Pat Simmons Jr. Band
● Travis French, fire dance
TOP OF MAKAWAO AVE & BALDWIN AVE
• Get up and Dance line dancing
● M3F Information Booth
● Keiki Zone
● Magician, Timothy Wenk
BALDWIN AVENUE to BREWER ROAD
● Maui Classic Cruisers Club
• Haku Lei and Pua Hair Piece Making
OFF THE BEATEN PATH
• Deybra Fair “Tiny Boxes”
MAUI HANDS GALLERY LOT
• Bryan Debris
FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Makawao Municipal Parking Lot on Makawao Avenue (next to library)
• Makawao Base yard (Across from St. Joseph’s Church)
• 2 Parking lots on Brewer Road