Makawao Third Friday Town Party: “Dance the Night Away”
Makawao, Maui, Hawaii – Relax in an Upcountry “Dancing the Night Away” with Luna Overdrive at Makawao 3rd Friday town party, August 17th from 6-9 PM in Historic Makawao Town. Baldwin Avenue is closed from the top of Makawao Avenue down to Brewer Street, where guests joining our M3F block party may enjoy exciting entertainment, good eats on the street with lots of food trucks, arts
LIVE MUSIC, MAGIC, ENTERTAINMENT & KEIKI ZONE
- Makawao 3rd Friday welcomes Luna Overdrive, Maui’s fun dance band with something for everyone. Dance your feet off as you sing along to your favorite songs all night long!
- Our favorite acoustic guitarist and M3F relic Josh will be playing to the rhythms of old school, to new school hits, in the Maui Hands lot across from Casanova’s on Makawao Avenue.
- World class fire staff dancers Travis French and Nicole Casper perform their amazing Tales of Fire in front of the main stage at band break (7:15)
- Not just for the Keiki – World class magician nationally known Timothy Wenk puts the WOW in Makawao, prepare to be dazzled, frazzled and mind-boggled.
- Maui’s well-known and loved Bryan Debris performing on the Sherri Reeve Gallery lanai.
- The fantastic musical versions of team Jamy Woodburn and Timmy Hogan in front of Sip Me Bistro.
- Maui Fridays favorite Get Up and Dance, a Maui line dance group will have you dancing like nobody’s watching!
- Melissa Buck of Rainbow Art and her one-of-a-kind creative face painting, more crafts and creations for the kids and the popular Maui Spider Jump! Hop on for an exhilarating, and unique experience!
(Entertainment and activities subject to change without notice. Event cancellation only in prohibitive weather conditions)
CONTINUING DOWN BALDWIN AVE
- The wonderful Maui Classic Cruisers Club will be showing off their hot rods, muscle cars, and vintage machines at the top of Baldwin Avenue to the bottom by Brewer Road. Guests can talk story with some of Maui’s coolest car owners, aunties, uncles
andMakawao historians. Such a treasure for all!
- Come & visit our MMA & M3F information tent at the top of Baldwin Avenue, where we invite participants to take a short survey for a chance to win “Mahalo Makawao Gifts” filled with goodies from our generous contributing Makawao merchants.
The infotent is a place where friendly volunteers can answer questions, you can view our vendor map, it’s for lost & found, and purchase our awesome Makawao Town t-shirts and totes.
M3F FOOD COURT & RESTAURANTS:
Guests may join us for dinner at one of our many award-winning Makawao Restaurants or enjoy our pop-up food court along Baldwin Avenue. Lots of new vendors are joining our regular M3Fs adding a variety of great eats and treats.
MAHALO TO OUR “RAISE A TENT CAMPAIGN” SPONSORS
Janet, Peter & Shawn Naramore of Antique Boutique; John Eckhart, of Maui Master Jewelers; HMSA; Georgianna Tamayose of Island Sotheby’s; Giovanni Cappelli of Casanova Restaurant & Deli; Sunny Jordan; Scott Pendergast; and Jennie Spenser of Collections Maui.
MAHALO TO OUR DONORS AND SPONSORS:
A big Mahalo to the Office of Economic Development, County of Maui, and HMSA. Makawao Merchants Association is grateful for the Makawao Merchants who continue to support our M3F community event. If you are interested in giving back to your community and participating in an exciting monthly event, please visit www.makawaomerchants.org to discover sponsorship opportunities and to donate.
Come and join us to dance, eat, play with the
M3F: EVENT ITINERARY
MAIN STAGE (located next to
- Luna Overdrive
- Travis French and Nicole Casper, fire dance (7:15 – 7:30)
TOP OF MAKAWAO AVE & BALDWIN AVE
- Get up and Dance
- M3F Information Booth
- Keiki Zone
- Magician, Timothy Wenk
BALDWIN AVENUE to BREWER ROAD
- Maui Classic Cruisers Club
SHERRI REEVE GALLERY
- Bryan Debris
MAUI HANDS GALLERY LOT (located across Casanova)
- Acoustic guitarist, Josh
Jamy Woodburn and Timmy Hogan
FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Makawao Municipal Parking Lot on Makawao Avenue (next to library)
- Makawao Baseyard (Across from St. Joseph’s Church)
- 2 Parking lots on Brewer Road