Makawao 3rd Friday Party ~ MAY 19, 2019
MAIN STAGE ENTERTAINMENT
Manaiakalani Music 6-7:00pm and 7:30-8:00pm
Makamae Murray will be teaching a hula class from 7-7:30pm.
● Makamae Murray will be leading a Makawao History Walking Tour at 8PM. Please meet at the Makawao History Museum to join on this unique experience
● Local non-profit organization, KAEHU , will be providing Lomilomi and Lauhala Keiki Arts & Crafts in the keiki zone – look for the big tent!
● Maui’s well-known and beloved Relic will be performing in the Maui Hands lot, across from Casanova Restaurant
● Makawao Third Friday favorite Get Up and Dance, a Maui line dance group will have you dancing like nobody’s watching! 6:45-7:30 PM
● Christalyne’s Balloon Twistin’ will delight the keiki with her balloon twistin’ skills!
CONTINUING DOWN BALDWIN AVE
· The wonderful Maui Classic Cruisers Club will be showing off their hot rods, muscle cars, and vintage machines at the top of Baldwin Avenue to the bottom by Brewer Road. Guests can talk story with some of Maui’s coolest car owners, aunties, uncles and Makawao historians. Such a treasure for all!
· Come & visit our M3F Info tent — a place where friendly volunteers will answer questions, you can view our vendor map and purchase awesome Makawao Town t-shirts and totes.
EXCITING ACTIVITIES AT THE M3F PARTY!
· “Pua Hairpiece Workshop at Haku Maui Studio” there will be a Pua Hairpiece Workshop, Haku Maui style! This opportunity will be open to the first 30 guests. Rain or Shine! First come, first serve while supplies last
M3F FOOD COURT & RESTAURANTS:
Guests may join us for dinner at one of our many award-winning Makawao Restaurants or enjoy our pop-up food court along Baldwin Avenue. Lots of new vendors are joining our regular M3Fs adding a
variety of great eats and treats.
MAHALO TO OUR DONORS AND SPONSORS :
A big Mahalo to the Office of Economic Development, County of Maui, Maui Visitors Bureau and HMSA.
Makawao Merchants Association is grateful for the Makawao Merchants who continue to support our M3F community event. If you are interested in giving back to your community and participating in an exciting monthly event, please visit www.makawaomerchants.org to discover sponsorship opportunities and to donate.
MAHALO TO OUR “RAISE A TENT CAMPAIGN” SPONSORS
Janet, Peter & Shawn Naramore of Antique Boutique; John Eckhart of Maui Master Jewelers; HMSA; Georgianna Tamayose of Island Sotheby’s; Giovanni Cappelli of Casanova Restaurant; Sunny Jordan; Scott Pendergast; and Jennie Spencer of Collections Maui.
MAHALO TO OUR STAGE DONOR:
Sherri Reeve Gallery & Gifts
FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
● Makawao Municipal Parking Lot on Makawao Avenue (next to library)
● Makawao Base yard (Across from St. Joseph’s Church)
● 2 Parking lots on Brewer Road